Job Description – Server
Part Time: 20 hours per week
• Greets all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
• Answers resident questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly manner.
• Develops professional relationships with residents.
• Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our standards while performing all Job responsibilities.
• Prepares work area for either opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company
• Identifies food orders when ready and delivers items to tables in a timely manner.
• Other job responsibilities as needed.
• Cleans dishes whether by hand or by loading dish machine.
• Communicates with cooks to ensure resident satisfaction.
• Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers.
• Follows checklists for duties assigned by Supervisor, Event Coordinator, or Head Chef.
• Buses tables.
• Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
• Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
• Performs duties as assigned by Supervisor, Event Coordinator, Head Chef, or Host.
• Maintains full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information.
• Constantly increasing knowledge of food, beverages, and other products and services.
• Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
• Clock-in in full uniform, ready to work, and no earlier than five minutes prior to shift.
• At least 16 years of age.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends and some holidays.
• Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
• Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined in the training schedule.
• Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
• Team player.
• Hard worker.
Now accepting resumes via email: firstname.lastname@example.org